Monday, September 21, 2009

Bowl for Halloween and Vine

Well, Halloween and Vine is this Saturday and one of the items I will have on my table is a first for me. I created a painted a 14.5" paper mache lined bowl with Monkey-Cat figures filling the landscape. It is perfect for displaying in any Halloween collection and has lots of little details to amuse any Halloween collector.

It is much better in person and will be available on Saturday at the show in Petaluma, CA. If you aren't familiar with the show just click on Halloween and Vine and it will take you to the site for you to gather more information on the event, location and artists taking part in the show. Hope to see you there!!

Laurie

15 comments:

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

INCREDIBLE Laurie!!!
I know you'll do just Fantastic at the show! :)
Lots of Luck and Have a Good time to!
Hugs,
Candy

icandy... said...

This is really fantastic~ and SpOoKy!! Love it!
Christina :)

Jorge de Rojas said...

Hey Laurie, that's quite a first. Love your imagery and sense of color. See ya soon.

Patty Benedict said...

Laurie...It's just WONDERFUL!!!! Have a great time!
Bugs & Hisses
Patty

Heather said...

Wow, I absolutely love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo Great!!! Good Luck and have enough fun at Halloween and Vine for both of us!

KatHreN said...

love it of course....good luck at the show!!!
Kathren

Ginny Diezel said...

Simply THE best! Have a wonderful show!

MacabreWebs said...

WOW! Laurie, this Halloween platter is the most spectacular I've ever seen! Wish so much that both me and my Sister would be able to attend the 'Halloween and Vine' event. Perhaps next year... anyhoo, love love LOVE the platter!

Lisa said...

It's so perfect,,,and the images are signature Laurie Hardin. Good luck on Saturday, they will all love you and your work.

PEA said...

Oh I should have gone to california this week to visit my friend.
Oh well, I know it will all be gone within hours anyway.
Hugs,Pea

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Thanks all!! I'm really getting excited about Halloween and Vine! Time is moving way too fast and I better get cracking and ready to go!! I'll probably be off line for a few days but will update soon!!
Laurie

Melissa said...

That is a fantastic bowl. I wish I could attend the Hollywood and Vine show and see all the wonderful works. I know you will do great there, your work is most awesome!

Melissa

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Incredible piece!

Anonymous said...

You have been very creative, girlfriend! Wonderful new stuff. You're going to be a huge sucess at the show! You'll come how with nothing but a smile! ~PJ