Thursday, October 22, 2009

A New WIP Tomorrow...Even If It Is Still Snowing!

So sorry for my absence...I have been getting ready for a show that is this Saturday and I seem to be so far behind that I focused on getting things done and not much time on the computer blogging!!! I can't believe I have been so negligent!

We have also been cold, overcast and wet here recently, which doesn't make for good picture taking, but I promise to show pictures of a new WIP tomorrow even if the sun is absent!

Have a great night!
Laurie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Not to worry! I've been doing much the same myself, except rather than creating art, I've been organizing and cleaning the studio. Looking forward to your new pieces. Good luck at your show!

yoborobo said...

Hi Laurie! I've missed you. Sniff. :) But it is such a busy time of year! Not much I can say about your weather except: too soon!! xo Pam

William Bezek said...

Sorry you have snow so early, before Halloween? What an insult!

Unknown said...

OMG girlie we all been MIA lol..We always here though...

xoxox

KatHreN said...

wow you have snow....it has been really warm here for a change....cant wait for the pic
kathren