Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stanley A. Crow

Still working on Ghoultide Gathering pieces and works for next month's PFATT Marketplace.  I thought I would share, "Stanley A. Crow, Skelly Lover", who will be making the fall trip to the Michigan show.  He is a dapper little crow with a fixation for anything skelly related.  He wears skelly buttons, carries skelly candy cups and dreams of dancing skelly figures as he sleeps.  Stanley is shown daydreaming with his wing tip lightly touching the side of his face as he imagines his skelly costume for Halloween.  Trick-or-treating will be here before you know it seems to be a phrase that is always passing through his mind.  (Plus he loves gummy worms!)


Oh, to be a child again!!   Time is flying so I'd better get back to the paper mache clay.  Enjoy your week!
Laurie

4 comments:

maddyrose said...

Laurie, I love this crow! He has such personality and he's so crow-like. Have fun with your paper mache clay. I've been having a ball with mine. Hugs

ZanySandy said...

Caw-Some!!! *drools* Lurving the Glitter!

Diane Duda said...

GAh! I love him!!!

Maggie said...

I love Stanley!!! And I really like the way you paint all of your neat figures.