Friday, June 12, 2009

SpookyTime Jingles Updates Tonight!!

Tonight, tonight, ♪ won't be just any night, tonight STJ has artists' updates ♫. (sing to West Side Story music...if any of you are old enough to remember!! YIKES) That's right, we update at midnight tonight on STJ! Below are peeks of my works for the month!!

I have 2 Patriotic Spooks....

and one little Jingle, "This is for You."

Hope one of them catches your fancy!!

Have a fantastic weekend and see you next week!! I'm off to mix clay now... ♫ gourd heads and pumpkins and ♪ whiskers on kittens ♪ ...I think I'm in to Broadway musicals today ♫ !

Laurie

7 comments:

Chicken Lips said...

These are all so great! I have no doubt by this time tomorrow, they will all be gone! Oh, and thanks alot...I can't get the song "Tonight" outta my head now!...LOL

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

I have had show tunes running through my head all day...nice of me to share, huh!! Sorry about that David!!

Thank you for such kind words!
Laurie

lisanelsonart said...

They are so dashing and handsome, Laurie! I agree with David - they're gonna run out the door!

Gourdqueen said...

I have a picture in my head of these guys dancing out the door to the tune of "Tonight". How graceful they are!
bwahahahaha!
Great job as always Laurie!
Wiping the drool off my keyboard!
Gourdie

PEA said...

Omg now you have me humming that tune. I hate to admit I know it!
These are wonderful Laurie and I am sure they have been marked sold! Your work is so wonderful. I can't wait till I can add one to my collection.
Hugs,Pea

Carolee said...

These are fabulous, Laurie!! (And I'm old enough to remember that song too, hehe!)

~ Carolee

Huckleberry Arts said...

Lovin the Patriotic Spooks!