Friday, June 25, 2010

Getting Ready for a Tea Party

I'm getting ready for a tea party hosted by A Fanciful Twist tomorrow. I went out to select some flowers and hosta leaves for the table arrangement, and to make sure the flower beds didn't look too scary for guests. I love this time of year when the lilies are in bloom!!

Red lilies, white lilies, yellow, orange and mauve....some weeds mixed in, but I can make those go away before the guests arrive for some tea and cakes.

Oops, and I need to hide some of the support stakes! Lots of work to do so this will be short! Come join us tomorrow and have a hot cup of tea, or in my case ice tea with raspberries and pomegranate added.

I love tea parties...hope to see you tomorrow!!
Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be here tomorrow~ but mu actual Birthday is tomorrow and I wouldn't have time to participate in grand style like I'd like to... but I will go to Vanessa's blog on Sunday to see all the wonderful tea parties that went on~: )

I love your lilies!!! Have fun tomorrow!!!!!
Hugs ~ Pattee