Monday, June 6, 2011

The Orb Figures are Completed

The orb is done and I'm now painting on a few sculpted figures before mixing some more paper mache clay to sculpt with this week.  I looked at the calendar over the weekend and counted the days left before Ghoultide Gathering, and then counted the number of pieces I have done, and I sort of felt my heart skip a beat....yikes, time to kick it in high gear!  Since it is an evening and day event this year, instead of just a day event, I would like to have a few more pieces done. 

I mentioned in the prior post that I would show the figures on the newest orb so here they are....

  "Spidey Wicked".....
"Monte Moon".....
"Over Bite"....
 "Lenny Lumina"....
and "Skelly Bones" on the bottom.

Hope you like how the orb figures turned out!
Have a great week!
Laurie



3 comments:

maddyrose said...

OMG Laurie, I love these orbs!! They are absolutly wonderful. I can't even pick a favorite because each one is special. You've done good.

Yalco (Chris) said...

Very nice - Love your style!

Maggie said...

This is wonderful, Laurie. I love all of your characters, and "Overbite" is a LOL name.