Friday, November 9, 2012

PFATT Marketplace Update Tomorrow!!

Oh my land where is the time going?  I looked at the date of my last posting and I'm embarrassed it has taken me so long to update my blog.  My apologies!!   Okay, here is what is happening in the studio right now.

Tomorrow, Saturday, November 10, PFATT Marketplace will update at 10 a.m. Pacific time.   I will have three new Christmas Candy Cups for sale.
UPDATE...all sold, thank you!!!!

 
Eddie, Jingle Bells and Little Jingle Elves candy cups 

 Eddie is watching the gingerbread man play with his jingle bell....

 Jingle Bells is holding his pine bough....

and mischievous Little Jingle is holding his candy cane.

To purchase any of the candy cups please email me at monkeycatsstudio@charter.net after the Marketplace opens Saturday (tomorrow) morning and include the name of the candy cup and price of the piece in the email.

I’m trying to keep it fair for all collectors to get the piece(s) they would like so I need the price including in the email to verify you have actually been to the site after it opens.  

Thank you so much for understanding and helping me with this. 

 For additional side and back views of the candy cups please go to
 http://www.flickr.com/photos/28312086@N03/

In other news, one of my works is in the newest issue of Art Doll Quarterly.  I will be posting about that in the next blog update...which will be sooner than this one!!!  (promise!)


Have a great weekend!

Laurie 

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Your Elves candy cups are adorable! I love them all.

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Thank you so much Maggie!!! Many hours in those silly little things. I've designed them so they can be placed on a tabletop with other holiday decor or can be hung on the tree due to their small size.