Friday, January 29, 2010

EHAG Emporium

On Sunday, January 31, at 9 EST, the EHAG Emporium will have its debut!!! What is the EHAG Emporium you ask? Well, it is a new online opportunity for you to find original works of Halloween whimsy and art created by members of the Eclectic Halloween Artists Group. Click on the logo below and it will take you to this new site for you to get sneak peeks of some of the offerings on Sunday, as well as the list of artists participating this month. This is a "do not miss" opportunity!!! Great talent in this group!

Okay, this is a little self-serving, I am a member of EHAG and I am participating in this venture. Caught me!!


This is a sneak peek of "Jakey-Boo", my offering on the EHAG Emporium. Jakey is a little pumpkin head boy and Boo is his trusty-rusty skull headed scepter. Possibly another peek tomorrow, but you have to wait until Sunday to see the entire piece!

Have a great weekend and don't forget to come visit us on Sunday!
Laurie

3 comments:

yoborobo said...

Laurie, I have decided you are a wizard (wizardess?). Because you are such a good wizard, you know how to whip up a bunch of TIME. It's the only explanation for how you get so much amazing work completed in so little time. It's either that, or you are not sleeping EVER. And I think your comforter would miss you, so I am going with wizard. :) Have a great weekend, my friend! xox Pam

Mila said...

Hi Laurie!
Can't wait to see your entire Jakie-Boo !! Ok,ok...I will wait on sunday :)
Have a wonderful week-end you too!
Hugs,
Mila :)

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Pam you are too funny...oh yes, some of the things I have made in the kitchen my husband might think are "wizard-like", but not my work!!! HA!!

Hi Mila...Sunday it is!!

Laurie