Sunday, May 2, 2010

EHAG Black and White Challenge

The EHAG Black and White Challenge is this month and this is my piece for the challenge. I'm a bit ashamed of myself because I just couldn't stand it, I added some orange into my gray tones so I should really call this the ALMOST Black and White Challenge. Well, it's still monochromatic. Click here for an auction link

I made a monkey-cats ornament with lots of details in the web covered night sky with stars and swirls....


a close up of the celestial spider in the night sky along with her bat friends and "Jake's" poor little mouse buddy, "Mortified"!


More bats and a partial view of the moon boy...


a better view of the moon boy with his bucket and fancy party hat...


and finally, "Jake", with his mouse buddy, "Mortified"!!


The auction has started!!

Hope you like it!!
Laurie

6 comments:

Pattee said...

Oh Laurie this is most amazing... all that in an ornament!
I love it!
Pattee

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Thank you Pattee. It is amazing just how many hours you can have in one of these pieces!!!
Laurie

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Love your challenge piece Laurie!

俊冠樺宇 said...

I like your blog.

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Thanks Jen!!

俊冠樺宇, I'm glad you like my blog!! Thank you!

Laurie

Designs By CK said...

Lovely challenge piece Laurie!

Have a great weekend lady!

CK :-)