Friday, April 22, 2011

A Little Halloween Mouse

Sorry for the long delay in getting a new post up, but we went to Montana to a niece's wedding over the weekend so I was gone for 5 days.  The bride was beautiful, and the day was lovely so we were so glad to be able to share in the couple's joy.

The little fellow below is a new figure for me...a mouse.  I have him posed on the top edge of the jack-o'-lantern appearing to need the stem of the pumpkin to balance himself.  I'm still contemplating if he needs a Halloween bucket or not.  He doesn't have one in the sketch, but I'll know as he starts to get some paint on him if it needs a little more flare.


I'm off now to go get back into the paper mache clay.  Have a great weekend!

Laurie

3 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

Very cute. I like mice:)

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Oooo . . he's going to be wonderful!
I can tell!

Lori Ann

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Thanks Mary Ann. I have to admit, I like mice too!

Oh Lori Ann, you have me nervous about painting the little fellow so that he doesn't disappoint you!!

Thank you both! Laurie