Monday, February 13, 2012

Bye-Bye Pastels, Hello Halloween!

Darned as I have tried to stay in the pastel paints for one more month, the orange and black paint wouldn't hear of it one more day and jumped out of my paint holders right onto new Halloween work.  Yes, it has happened, the Halloween pieces have already started to emerge from the studio and I'm off to work on another one today.  (I am smiling!) 


This is "The King and Mini-Punk on the Skelly Throne".  They are headed to Chelsea, Michigan, in October to Ghoultide Gathering.  If you haven't already heard, Ghoultide Gathering will be moving to the Chelsea Fairgrounds this year to a new location where all of the artists will be under one roof!!   Acres of free parking and other conveniences for the customers, and the artists are all a buzz about the new location.  Give the link a look and start making your plans soon for a weekend of Halloween merriment!

Off to go paint...have a great week!
Laurie   

4 comments:

Sylvia Smiser said...

YAAAYY!!! Halloween is the best! This piece is outstanding Laurie! I can't wait to see more.

tinypearl5758 said...

I love love your work,thank you for sharing with us all.

Ron said...

He's amazing!
Not that I expected anything less from you! :)
keep up the fantastic work.

Unknown said...

I'm going to race to get him at Goultide!!! Unbelieveable!!!

Carly