Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Peter Peter is Available


THANK YOU SO MUCH!!   Peter is already sold.
 
Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater, had a wife and couldn't keep her, he put her in a pumpkin shell and there he kept her very well.


Peter made a lovely pumpkin shell home for his wife and here she is popping out the roof to survey everything around her.


Peter is actually quite smitten with his wife and keeps a pretty close eye on her to assure she stays in her lovely abode.


Peter has the perfect hands and fingers to dig out the pumpkin seeds from the structure he made....which I guess sort of makes him a vegetarian cannibal of sorts since he and his wife are also pumpkins.  Oh dear, I guess there is a slight twist to the story!!

Peter and his lovely wife are $395 plus shipping.  I will sell the work to the first collector to email me following the opening of the EHAG Emporium with the price of the piece in the subject line of the email.  Email me at:  monkeycatsstudio@charter.net

Thank you for your consideration and support of my work!
Laurie

1 comment:

Leanne E said...

He is absolutely gorgeous :)