- Peter, Peter pumpkin eater,
- Had a wife but couldn't keep her;
- He put her in a pumpkin shell
- And there he kept her very well.
- I love this old nursery rhyme and and gave it a Monkey-Cats twist and turned Peter and his wife into pumpkin figures.
For those of you unfamiliar with my work, my figures are hand-sculpted of paper mache, painted in acrylic paint and sealed with a matte polymer varnish. This figure stands 15.5" tall and measures 7" in width. The figure will come signed, numbered and dated.
As part of the EHAG Emporium Challenge, I will be offering Peter and his wife for sale at 9 p.m. (ET) tomorrow night, April 30th. I will sell the work to the first collector to email me after the Emporium opens with the price of the piece in the subject line.
Thank you for your consideration!
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Posted by Monkey-Cats Studio at 8:23 PM