Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blog Award!!

Isn't this just the sweetest gift!! Kim Hardt, of Kim Hardt Originals, just bestowed this blog award on me and I am so honored!! I adore Kim and her work and getting this from her is like receiving knighthood from the queen!! Thank you Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I have to pass the award on to 7 more deserving bloggers that I drool over regularly!

Carolee -- King of Mice Studios

Tonya -- BaCk PorCh PiCkins

Christy --CC's Whimsies

Lance --Crescent Hill Designs

Joyce --Enchanted Productions

Johanna -- Johanna Parker Design

Sheila- Pieces of Me

Thank you for the award Kim, and thank you to the above listed artists that give me such pleasure in viewing and reading their blogs!!

Have a great day...I'm painting the Santa figures and maybe later mixing some clay!
Laurie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...Thanks Laurie. Between you and Kim you have tagged about all my regular reads.

Lance said...

thanks laurie!! Your are such an outstanding and kind artist, and I aspire to be as good of an artist as you.

So needless to say, I'm honored!!

Carolee said...

Awwwww, thanks so much, Laurie!! Sorry I'm so late in dropping by, but things are crazy this time of year....

And right back atcha with the blog award too - I think your work is just amazing!!

~ Carolee

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Thank you so much Laurie! You're so sweet! Gosh...I'm sorry it took me this long to get back over here. Like Carolee said...it's such a crazy time of year!

And back at ya too...Love your blog and LOVE your creations even more!

Thanks again!
Hugs,
Joycee