Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just to Update you

I have continued working on the WIPs this week and 3 figures now have arms, and I have added to new Skelly figures to the group along with base coatings for 5 new heads. I will give you a look at the celestial family tomorrow that is still in clay free of any paint.

I have been having lots of..." help" by 2 persistent kitties that find the tiny little fingers of my figures interesting to step on while I have them sitting to get leather hard. I have redone one hand three times due to Mr. Jake. He is in hot water, knows it, and is trying desperately to be my best friend right now. Little stinker!

"I've been bad!"

Have a great evening and hope to see you tomorrow!

Laurie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW Poor Jake....mommy doesnt need the extra paws right now....that face is priceless..

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

I'm going to poor Jake him!!! He is just on one tonight and he just ran into the window blinds to get between them and the window, but he crawled through the blind, not around the blind. *@#&+*!!!

PEA said...

In that picture it looks like he is watching me and I feel like he is gonna tattle on me! Must be guilty. LOL
How could ya be mad at that sweet face? Can't wait to see more works in progress. YEH.. good luck Laurie it sounds like are Kitties are headed to time out.
Hugs,Pea

Anonymous said...

uuh..oh..Jake..sounds serious! (:
~Kathy

HowlingMoonDesigns said...

Hi Laurie..
What a cute pic of Jake! :)..How could one stay mad at that sweet little face..LOL..I do know how bad kitties can be :)...Mine is at my feet at this very moment, nudging my leg with his head to pet him :)..We go thru this every morning when i'm on the computer!
Hugs
Candy