Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Peek at Purrseus

Just an update on little "Purrseus." I worked until late last night finishing up a few details on the figure. He now has a striped hat with tinsel trim, a red bow tie and a striped vest under his high collared white jacket trimmed with holly leaves and berries. Lots of details on this fellow.


I put a little more gold in his eyes, worked on the cheeks, painted a peppermint button on his vest, a snowflake on his hat and....

gave him striped socks to match his vest and trimmed his boots in holly leaves and berries to match his jacket collar.

Remember, as part of the SpookyTimes Jingles 1st Anniversary Celebration, Monkey-Cats Studio will give 10% of the sale price to the Kearney Area Humane Society in the name of the buyer. They do such good work I'm very excited to do this.

More peeks to come! Enjoy the day.
Laurie

6 comments:

Yasmin said...

I Love Cats.....BUT I love more this CAT!
xoxo

snippetgirl said...

Yeah, Laurie!!! Such a wonderful piece AND it helps a fabulous cause!! Just awesome!

Unknown said...

Laurie, he is ta die for!

lori

Poppy Q said...

Hi Laurie, I just found your fabulous blog with your wonderful creatures and two monkeys.

It put a smile on my face.

julie and poppy Q

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

sooooooooooo cute!!!

KatHreN said...

he is faaaaaaabulous...I love lil details...I am sure this will be snagged up FAAAAAST and for a great cause.....I love it!!!
Kathren