Saturday, September 27, 2008

Little Jacob

This is the new little work in progress I mentioned yesterday. His head is oversized compared to his body, but that is to hold his gigantic brain. This is the smartest little "punkin" head I have made. His base isn't completed yet...I'm waiting for it to dry so I can drill into it to mount this little guy because he is top heavy. I have high hopes for him so we will see what paint does to his appearance.



I have about 5 things going right now so that is it for today!!!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!!
Laurie

2 comments:

Kristen Beason said...

Hi Laurie~
Love all of your WIP pics! Can't wait to see the EHAG challenge piece on the 3rd.

Happy creating!
Kristen

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Love his large head! Can't wait to see him finished.