Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here is Boney-Belly, Skelly-Belly's Brother

This is Boney-Belly, brother of Skelly-Belly, enroute to the Pumpkin Ball. Unlike Skelly with the full moon behind him, the background focus was more on the graveyard in this painting. I think he is a darker figure than Skelly-Belly, and much more of a prankster.

Close up showing the baby moon over the graveyard and a small faced tree.

A face you can trust?


I start working in clay again today so things will really slow down with new images. I might post a work in progress as I stop and wash my hands off as I work .

Oh, Kim, thank you for the lovely note and the great post on your blog. (Kim Hardt on the favorites list) Thank you again for starting me on my blog journey!!

Laurie

5 comments:

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Love them all!!! Each new posting leaves me wanting to see more of your work!! So glad you will be a part of Spookytime jingles!!!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Laurie ~ This is my favorite one yet! '-)

PS: Thanks for checking out my goodies on eBay.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Another great painting, can't wait to see what you will show us next!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

What will be next in the paintings...there will be something new in paint by Monday but you will have to come back to see!! Laurie

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Love your work!! I discovered you through CC's Whimsies.


Cathy