Monday, June 23, 2008

Stitches After A Weekend Facial

Stitches got his weekend facial and a new/larger collar. You can tell he just feels better and his personality is starting to come out. I like how his face changed with each additional color glaze and buffing that was done along with the added detail. I worked on the stitches above the eye lids which pop a bit more and painted the green iris of the eyes to sort of "humanize" him. Wish the process was faster, but I will just have to decide if I continue this way or find another method I like better.




Special thanks to Diane Duda - Duda Daze and Carolee - King of Mice Studios for giving me a link and sharing such nice comments. If you haven't been to their blogs please go to my favorites list and give them a look.
Off to the home center to get finishing screws--don't ask!!!!
Laurie

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Stitches is looking GRRREAT Laurie! :)

Happy Monday!

Chris

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hey Laurie, He is coming along just great. I love to see how my things evolve through time as well. Looks like "Stitches" has come into his own. Love his fluffy collar! Who doesn't love a little fringe now and then.

Kim

Carolee said...

Thanks for the mention. :)

Stitches looks absolutely amazing! What talent you have!!

~ Carolee