Friday, July 11, 2008

Didn't Quite Get Him Done for STJ

I tried really hard, but alas, it wasn't to be. I thought I would have Jakey finished for the premier of SpookyTime Jingles , but he doesn't have any arms (legs/paws) yet and they wouldn't be dry in time for the premier so I have to accept a "time" defeat. Darn it!!



Thought I would give you a peek anyway so that you know what is coming up in....August!!! Also, I need to point out that unlike my pumpkin group, the cats DO have a dental plan. Look at that smile!


Have a great day and happy creating!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great piece...again! Loving the painted base as well.

vintagepaletteart said...

Look at the depth in those eyes! Your talent never ceases to amaze me Laurie!

Sorry you didn't make your deadline. I can fully understand why with the amount of detail that you put into your pieces! Next time!

*Lori

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Love your work! Just added you to my list of favorite blogs!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

LOVE those eyes!!! How do you do that!!!!