Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SpookyTime Jingles Sneak Peaks

This is a new Skelley Belly head with "H" cap (for Halloween of course!!) that I hope to have finished for the July 13, opening of SpookyTime Jingles! Still in the works, but I painted him yesterday and my husband must have liked him because he got the camera out last night and took a couple of shots of the gang in progress.



Celebrate safely over the 4th of July weekend!! (I think I have some painting to do, what do you think!!!???)

Laurie

11 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Laurie! ~ Your character's faces always make me smile!!! :-)

Spooky Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I love these!!!

~dani~ said...

Just wonderful!! So creepy cute...cannot wait to see them all finished..exciting!

Lance said...

these are the best, i love the cat's eyes!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Love your faces....especially the HUGE grin on the middle cat!

vintagepaletteart said...

You are headin' towards bigger and better things Laurie...............I have a third eye and it's very accurate......just ask my friends! hehehehe!!!!!

I adore everything you make and do! You are so full of talent!

*Lori

Unknown said...

Laurie, you've got me spooked!

Lori

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

OK so I would give my left anything to have one. Dang your awesome! OH and Happy 4th!

The Smiling Goat said...

LOVE....LOVE...these! can't wait to see them finished! You have so much talent!

Kim

Melissa Valeriote said...

OOOhhh Laurie!! I'm loving you new pieces! Look forward to the big debut.

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Oooooh! These pieces are amazing! I can't wait to see them finished!