Friday, November 21, 2008

Blog Award...thank you Sandra!!


I just got this award from Sandra of Babycakes Cornbread Kids ...
Uber Amazing Blog Award !!
Well, thank you for the award and surprise Sandra!

The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs(can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award
by commenting on their blog.
*" Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from."

There are so many great blogs out there but here are 5 I love....I will limit myself to 5 to let the joy be passed around!!
1. Designs by CK...can't tell you all how much I love his blog and this guys art!!
2. Crescent Hill Designs...such talent in one little body!!
3. Cart Before the Horse...Jo and Dylan amaze me weekly with their new work!
4. King of Mice Studio...Carolee is the Queen of Cool with her painted pieces
5. Bone"Head" Studios...Flora's work delights me and she is so generous in spirit...a little gem!

Now, I left off like 20 people I love, so I'm leaving it up to these 5 to spread the award...I'm leaving this in good hands!!

I'm off to leave them notes to let them know about this!!

Have a great Saturday!!
Laurie

7 comments:

Flora said...

Thank you so much Laurie!!!!
blessings,Flora

Lance said...

thanks for the honor Laurie!

Lance said...

thanks for the honor Laurie!

Jo James said...

Awww, shucks!
Thanks Laurie :)

Hugs
-Jo

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Thanks Laurie AGAIN!!!

Have a great weekend diva. '-P)

XOXO
Chris

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Laurie ~ I got you award up and running on my blog this AM!

Happy Saturday!

XOXO
Chris :-)

Carolee said...

Thanks very much!

LOVE your elf!!!!

~ Carolee