Friday, November 14, 2008

Marie Antoinette Award from Flora

That little Flora at "Bone *Head* Studios" just gave me a blog award called the Marie Antoinette Award, A Real Person, A Real Award!

Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them

Let's see, now here is my list of blogs I lose my head over:

1. Designs by CK-Chris
2. Kim Hardt Originals-Kim
3. Chicken Lips-David
4. Pieces of Me-Sheila
5. PJ's Talking-PJ
6. The Holiday Queen-Melissa
7. Fat Jak Originals-Jackie

Love this group so go give them a look!! Now I need to send each of them a message!!
Have a great day and thank you Flora!!!!

5 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Thanks SO much Laurie!!!

You just made my day. :-)

I will post the blog award on my blog on Sunday!

Have a great weekend lady.

Chris

Chicken Lips said...

Laurie - you're a real sweetheart! I truly appreciate the award. Thanks for the kind words - you are a real inspiration to me.

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Thanks Laurie! I am honored to be amoung such a wonderful group. Thanks again for the award. You are so sweet!!!!

Kim

Unknown said...

Om...I am turning red! Your amazing! Have a great week! Hugs, Jackie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Laurie!