Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Elf Done, One To Paint, One to Sculpt

Well, I have one elf painted, one in clay needing paint and one more elf to sculpt yet this week, plus the two Santa figures that need to be done. If you wonder why you aren't hearing much from me that is why. Below is the little elf that was just completed. He is loaded with details and holds both an ornament and a candy cane. Both the ornament and candy cane are independent and not physically attached to the figure, so they can be moved back and forth between the hands if the owner wants.


He has a sweet face without too much mischief in his eyes.


I'm really excited because I may get to meet the owner if her travel arrangements allow for stopping by Kearney on her way to or from Colorado next week. I'll let you know if it happens.


That's it for today. Errands to run, eye appointment, and sculpting on the agenda so I'm off to the races!!! HA!

Have a great day and happy creating!
Laurie

5 comments:

Cassie said...

I think this is my favorite one so far!

Halloween Fanatic said...

Liked it when it was unpainted-LOVE IT... now that it is painted!!! Great work as always! Robert

~dani~ said...

As a very lucky owner of one of your elves, I can say they ARE AWESOME!!! I am holiday decorating this weekend and I will find just the perfect spot for my lil friend. Yeah, he gets to come out of the cabinet and play!!

~Tonya said...

Tick Tock, Tick Tock Laurie! I am at the races with you. LOL

Love this little elf. Your work is always so detailed and so much fun.

Can't wait to see the other one.

Have a great day at the races.
Blessings,
~Tonya

Unknown said...

Oh I am beside myself! Way too cute! Have a great day and see you soon ;) Jackie