Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bye-Bye Peek-a-Boo


Great show this weekend in Lincoln. Lots of traffic and plenty of buyers. I took "Peek-a-Boo" with a group of papier mache pieces to the show and he was purchased early on. I had to box him for delivery so he was behind me, and of course everyone wanted "that" piece. So fun to see collectors, familiar faces and to meet new customers as well. As much fun as I have at these shows, loading in 30 degree temperatures and windchills in the 20s, I am glad it was my last retail show for the year!!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and we will talk at you tomorrow!!
Laurie

2 comments:

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

I hope he got a really nice home... he's too special to live just anywhere. Glad the show was a success, even if you were freezing... ~PJ

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

When I left his new home he was sitting on top of a grande piano in the parlor of an arts and crafts bungalow surrounded by lots of antiques. I think he will like his new adopted home just fine. She was adorable when she first saw him and decided to make the purchase so I know he will be well loved!!
Thanks for stopping by PJ!!!
Laurie