Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SpookyTime Jingles Twice As Nice!!!!

Wow, wow, wow!!!! Not only is SpookyTime Jingles marketplace updating on the normal date of December 13...BUT, it will also be updating on December 1--TWICE in December to help our collectors get that special gift in time for Christmas!!!! WOW!!! That wonderfully crazy Dani ran with the idea so I better go get my fingers in clay right now!!!

I'm thinking both naughty and nice!!! HA!

Have a great day and happy creating and collecting!
Laurie

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Get back to work!!! LOL '-P)

Have a great week lady.

OH and... don't clay too hard!

Chris :-)

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

You ole meanie...telling me to get back to work! HA!! My eyes just told me I was done for the day after painting for a little over 12hours. Want to get this piece done and shipped so I'm really hitting it hard, but it still needs some more painting done. UGH!!! To many lines and circles on such a small piece.

Painting and tree farm tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by Chris!
Laurie

~dani~ said...

dropping by to say hi!
hugs, Dani~