Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SPOOKYTIME JINGLES Update tonight at Midnight EST!!!

Just a reminder that tonight at Midnight EST, 11:00 p.m. Central Time, 10:00 p.m. Mountain Time, and 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time; SpookyTime Jingles will update with new works by that very talented group of artists I am so happy to be associated with!!! If you are looking for that special handmade, one-of-a-kind original work of art for that special collector, or yourself, this is the place to look.


Above, are the "3 Jingles" I will have this month on my Christmas page. You can go to SpookyTime Jingles by clicking on the top icon in the right column of this blog... so go take a peek as soon as the marketplace opens in your time zone!!! The works above show in more detail on the marketplace page, and I also provide you a link on STJ to my Flickr page, which has a number of photographs of each piece showing you side and rear views of the works as well.

Don't hesitate, the artist at SpookyTime Jingles have a following and I wouldn't want you to miss that special piece you find and fall in love with!!! There will be something for everyone!!!

Have a great day and happy collecting!

Laurie

7 comments:

Lance said...

they are great as always! I think my fav is the snowman in the middle, but I want them all lol.

good luck with the update!

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

Great stuff! Hope ya'll sell EVERYTHING!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN new pieces Laurie & good luck with the STJ update!

Chris :-)

Chicken Lips said...

I just know all these fellows are going to find good homes! As always, beautiful work Laurie!

Melissa Valeriote said...

Thanks for the reminder! Your new pieces are AWESOME as are your show pictures. I bet you had a mad rush at your table!

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Wow Laurie!

They're absolutely delightful....as usual!

Thanks for the reminder!

Big Hugs,
Joycee

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Thank you all you most talented group of artists you!!! I am still feeling like I'm playing catch up on my work. Love this season, but it does get crazy!!!
Laurie