Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Think I Made a Mistake

In trying to update my blog this morning I added the gadget for showing when my links update. Is there an easier way of transferring links into this other than one by one? Well, I didn't discover it and I think I have lost some addresses, and so I have stopped. PLEASE, if I had you linked and you disappeared let me know so that I get you back in the address links. Joycee, I caught yours and Carolee's, but that is when I discovered upon opening my existing window your addresses weren't in either list--AHHHHH!!! I figure if I didn't save and reopened a window that eliminated those two, I must have eliminated others. I am so sorry! :-(

Don't be shy about this, I didn't remove anyone on purpose, I'm not that smart!!

Thank you all.
Laurie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your work is divine... Love it and I am glad to have found you!! PS...thanks Tonya for the tip... LOL and Laurie....I'll be back!!! Hugs, MO

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Thanks for stopping by MO!! That Tonya is a special lady that I like very much--such a dear and so giving of her time and talent!

I'll be linking you as well girl!
Laurie

Melissa said...

Boo-hoo! I'm missing from your blog list.....
Smiles-
Melissa