Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Blog Background Color

I made a pretty major change to the look of my blog last night. I had recently received an email from a friend that found my black background almost impossible to read any longer due to her eye disease. I had been considering a change so this was all I needed for me to finally get it done. I had to pick colors that worked with my banner, which limited me a bit, but I think it turned out fine. Hope you like the change!

Also, below are Boo T. and Bee Witched Wicked together. Boo T. is that crazy friend we all have that is the life of the party and no matter how long it has been since you last saw her, it always feels like it was just yesterday. She is a gals' gal. She isn't the beauty in the group, but she is the most beautiful person you know...that is this little character, Boo T.

Boo T. and Bee Witched are taking a trip together to Michigan this fall to Ghoultide Gathering, October 2. Check out the website link in the left column to learn more about that wonderful Halloween show!

Hope your day is going well!
Laurie

4 comments:

BlacknickSculpture said...

Yes Laurie this background definitely makes reading easier on the eyes.

Nice work on Boo T. and Bee Witched Wicked! I love the wild hair :)

Kathy said...

They're fabulous...and I definitely have one of those friends.

Bright blessings,
Kathy

Len said...

I really like the change.

Nat said...

I love your work so much. It makes me laugh and smile. One day . . . and I am glad you changed the background color. Black backgrounds give me a headache.