Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Works in Progress

Working on some new pieces in paper mache this week...I know, it seems a bit early for bunnies with Halloween right around the corner, but here they are!  Three new rabbits to finish the details on, a little snowman and a large cone body that is supposed to be a Santa.   I didn't realize how big the cone was until I put it side-by-side with the bunnies.  Hmmmm, may have to rethink that big guy!!  


I'll keep you updated as the pieces start drying and I have some progress to show.  Have a creative week!!!
Laurie

5 comments:

Liz Revit said...

I believe I see little bunny slippers on one of these little guys. Cute!

Unknown said...

These are too cute...Can't wait to see them done!! Be sure to post pictures and keep us up to date!

~Tonya said...

I love your rabbits, Laurie! I have a skelly, well a full figure and the head on the box with bat, but someday I would love to have one of your rabbits!

Can't wait to see what they turn out to be.

Have a great and productive week.
Tonya

Anonymous said...

I love your wips almost as much as when they are finished! LOL!

I guess that means I love your work!!!
Pattee : )

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Liz you have a great eye...bunny slippers indeed! A bunny has to keep his toes warm too.

Thanks Vickie!!

Tonya, you get that college work done and we'll work on a bunny for you later!

Pattee, you are always so good for a sweet comment!! Thank you much, it means a lot!

Hugs to you all!
Laurie