Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New WIPs for Halloween!

Now that some of the other business things are taken care of I am back in the studio playing in paper mache clay.  I have a few skelly boys started (armless and naked at this point), an owl candy container, owl figure, and owl-head handle, plus Jakey Boo (cat) in a jack-o'-lantern and a crow head.  They really don't look like much at this stage, but I'm just thrilled to be in the clay again.


Ah, Halloween, it fills my heart with joy to play in the imagery of the season!  I will show updates as the little fellows develop accoutrements and accessories.

Have a great week.
Laurie

2 comments:

TRAPOS Y CARTONES said...

HI.
EXPRESSIONS ARE GREAT!!!
GOOD WORKS!

Penny Grotz Streit said...

Laurie, They are awesome already. Your work is amazing and I just love it. Hugs, Penny