Friday, July 11, 2008

Dani's and Christy's Ornaments

Aren't they adorable!!! These are the three ornies that I received from Dani at Ambitions Design!!! (I know, I shot them on white, but they just didn't show in detail as well on black.) I sent Dani a note and told her that I know you aren't suppose to have favorites, but that little green bug-like guy just speaks to me!! Baby Bumpy Clown has almost an innocence about him, but you know he would be naughty when the lights were turned out!! You see it too, right?!! And then our beloved Crazy Creepster Clown on the left...definitely not a critter to turn your back on. In the center we have Scary Skelly Clown and he wears a hat I would love to own. They make quite a ghoulish triumvirate!!












Isn't he just soooooo naughty cute!!
Check out Dani on her blog, PFATT, and the soon to open STJ!!!






And then the second gift in the mail....I won these absolutely wonderful WOZ ornaments from Christy at CC's Whimsies. Look at those faces....but did the flying monkeys scare you when you were little?!!! They did me, but this one has the dearest face and look who he is carrying!!! The detail and quality of these collector ornaments is extraordinary so please check Christy's blog for more information on getting some for your collection!!! WOO HOO, life is good!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, the little green guy is my fave too. (shhhh..don't tell) :-)

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

I see Dani's cuties there! And love Christy's as well. Flying monkey... can it get any better than that??? I love the Wizard of OZ!

~dani~ said...

Awe... they look soo cute. Miss that lil green bumpy!