Sunday, July 13, 2008

SpookyTime Jingles is now LIVE

Well, that Dani did it...after much nurturing and assurance from our fearless leader, SpookyTime Jingles is LIVE!!! I have updated the link so if you click on the little image to the right (SpookyTime Jingles) it will take you directly to the website. You can do some Halloween or Christmas shopping for yourself or others, and remember that handmade originals are always THE BEST GIFTS!!! Lots of visual delights so grab a cup of coffee and let your fingers do the walking...oh yes, and BUYING!!! Plus, sign up for the door prizes!!! The little Squatty Santa below is up for grabs as a door prize and I would love to mail him to you...he just told me so!!!

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Oh my!!! All of your work is utterly fantastic!!!!! Wonderful!!!!

Lance said...

your work blows my mind!! Good luck with STJ!!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Laurie ~ I checked out the website. Everything looks VONDERFUL!!! Especially your goodies!!! :)

Chris