Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Work in Progress Update

I've been painting the last few days and not making a whole lot of progress on the rabbits because of other duties and responsibilities to attend to.  Today I plan on a full afternoon and evening of painting to get this little fellow done so I can move on to the other two bunnies.  I need to move on to Christmas pieces-Yikes!!!!


It is gorgeous outside here and that isn't helping me stay at the studio table.  

Hope you like him so far.  Have a great day!
Laurie

6 comments:

yoborobo said...

He is so sweet! It's very hard to stay inside when the weather is nice. We have rain tomorrow, so I should get lots done. ;0 xox! Pam

Art by Darla Kay said...

He's only 'in progress'??? He's adorable NOW! Love your work!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Oh Pam, the sunshine is coming through the window and it just makes me look outside and sigh!! Tomorrow is to be much cooler so it won't be as hard for me to stay indoors either! Pinky swear you are going to work tomorrow while it rains?!!! HA!

Darla,
I have spent the day going around each circle with a brown glaze to tie the body design with the figure. Taking an "eye" break right now! So glad you like my work--thank you!!
Laurie

Nancy said...

Oh my Laurie...he is amazing. I just love the detail you put into your pieces...from the bunny shoes to the face!

Hugs, Nancy

Jojo's World said...

I really enjoy your work. I especially love the bracelets. How do you manage it all?

Peace Always,
the DragonLady

homedecorpro said...

These are fabulous. And love the name of your blog and how it originated!

Cheap Santa Suit Costumes