Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Working in Clay This Week

I'm mixing paper mache clay and sculpting this week so I won't be on the computer as much....I have a terrible habit of checking the internet when I have clay on my fingers and I really need to stop that before I ruin another keyboard!  Not a good thing when pieces of mache get trapped under keys and then you can't type with those letters any longer.  Not that I would know from personal experience or anything.

Below is the grand elf himself, Santa Claus, with his little candies and a Christmas ornament in his mittens.  He has thick layers of clay so he will take some time to dry completely before I can start painting.


I'm off to get my fingers back into the mix!!!  The elves are on the table today awaiting their next layers and they are being slightly impatient!

Have a great day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hurry up and dry Santa so I can see you in a fresh coat of paint!
He is AWESOME!