Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PFATT Marketplace Update

Tomorrow morning (Wednesday), PFATT Marketplace opens for the month of August with new items.  I will be offering Salisbury Squash, dressed for the Ghoulie Gras, which is the grand harvest festival of vegetables on Halloween Eve.  Update: SOLD, thank you!


Salisbury is sculpted carrying his party mask and treat bucket to the festivities hosted by some of his more "seedy" friends (garden humor).  Not to worry though, the mischief is pretty harmless or Salisbury wouldn't be wearing his best suit and bow tie.

This will be my third full-sized Halloween figure offered for the year.  If you are interested, click on this link http://www.pfattmarketplace.com/monkeycats.html at 10 a.m. Pacific time (11 a.m.-Mountain, noon-Central and 1 p.m.-Eastern), view his price and email me with the cost in the subject line, and if you are the first to email me he will be yours!  Hope he finds a new home!

Have a great day!!
Laurie

4 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

Love the mask...:)

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Thank you Mary Ann.

Maggie said...

Salisbury looks pretty handsome, and I love his mask and little treat bucket.

maddyrose said...

Salisbury has me wrapped around his little finger. I have a thing for squash.