Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blog Sale Tomorrow, Sunday, October 14

We just got home from our trek to Michigan several hours ago.  We had a great time spending a week in the rain, sleet and cold temperatures while sipping hot coffee in the Grand Traverse Pie Company's restaurants.  It's funny when we travel how a little water, even slightly icy, falling from the sky and cold temperature changes just don't seem to stop us from enjoying our surroundings. I really am very fond of Michigan!

Now it is time to get back to business.  I have a few Halloween items available that will allow me to host a blog sale.  The sale begins tomorrow evening at 9 P.M. Eastern and is very easy to follow. If you find a piece you would like to purchase after the blog update, simply email me at monkeycatsstudio@charter.net with the title of the work and price of the piece.  The first person to email me will be the customer that I will sell the work to.  Easy peasy!

Hope you find something you like!!
Laurie

No comments: