Friday, October 3, 2008

EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists' Group) Creepy Confections Creative Challenge

Today, October 3, on ebay!!! The EHAG Tricky Treats & Creepy Confections Creative Challenge auctions begin!!! Joee from Cart Before the Horse, created the lovely banner below for the challenge. Thank you Joee...oh, and if you haven't taken a look at their blog yet you have to go look--fantastic!!!! Love, love, love their work.


Below is Christopher Klingler's piece, "BOO Jawbreaker", ACEO (Art Cards Editions and Originals), that will be part of the EHAG Creative Challenge. Chris's work can be found at Designs by CK, and I have given you a quick link by just clicking on his blog name.

Chris is doing some of the most unique and wonderful line work of anyone I have seen out there right now, and he is also extremely generous with his time as he is the fearless creative challenge moderator for EHAG. He inspires us all to participate in the challenges and because his works are so imaginative and of high quality he makes us want to do better on each challenge piece. Thank you Chris!!


I'm not thinking I would eat this jawbreaker!!! HA!

Below is another look at my challenge piece, "Sneak-Snatching a Scary Sucker from a Sackful of Squeamish Sugary Sweets." I will list Sneak tonight because I am still working on all of the "http:" stuff that is part of the ebay listing, but is not nearly as much fun as painting or sculpting and I am finishing up on Poindexter so I am painting today. I know, shame on me!!


Look for Sneak later tonight...I'll post a link when I have it done!!


Sneak will be looking for you!
Laurie

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Laurie!!! ~ YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!

THANK-U THANK-U THANK-U!!!

Sorry 4 the delay. I have been outside playing with the outdoor Halloween decorations. Hehe '-P)

XOXO
Chris :-X)

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

You are welcome oh fearless creative challenge leader!! It was the least I could do.

Laurie

Halloween Fanatic said...

Awesome piece!! I like! Robert :)